Racing Fuel Sales
North Georgia Mud Bog proudly sells VP Racing Fuel and products!
Racing fuels available include:
- C16 – C16 is the recommended fuel for turbocharged engines, blown engines and nitrous applications with compression ratios (CRs) up to 17:1. It is a very forgiving fuel with a large window for tuning.
- VP110 – VP110 is not your “standard” 110, it is rated the highest in motor octane numbers (MON) of any 110 fuel on the market. It is formulated for naturally aspirated engines with compression ratios (CRs) up to 14:1. VP110 also works well in 2-stroke engines.
- M1 – M-1 Racing Methanol has 99.95% minimum purity. M1 is recommended for all methanol-legal racing applications, it allows the engine to run cooler and is less subject to corrosion.
Additional products include:
- Square VP Sportsman’s Containers – The VP Sportsman’s Container is intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. The container is intended for racing fuel only; not to be used for street legal fuels. This container is not DOT approved.
- VP Gas Can – This 2.2 gal. can has a rotating nozzle and thumb release trigger that allows the flow of the fuel to dispense from the bottom so you can let gravity do all the work! Other features include self ventilation, comfortable grip, and durable design. This container is DOT approved.
- M2 Upper Lube – M2 is a great way to protect your methanol or ethanol powered engine. It will also pay off at rebuild time by protecting valves & guides, cylinder walls, and aluminum fuel system parts. M2 is rated for superchargers.
- PowerWash – PowerWash Moto formula is a great product designed to remove dirt/mud from your Mud Truck, ATVs and UTVs. So…don’t be afraid to get a little mud on it!
North Georgia Mud Bog will continue to add to the VP Racing Fuels product line as the demand for additional products and services increases. VP Racing Fuel apparel will be coming soon! We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you well into the future.
If you need racing fuel or other products outside our scheduled events listed below, call Justin at 706-452-1723 for arrangements to make your purchase.
The North Georgia Mud Bog retail shop is located next to the driver registration area and the 2018 season hours of operation are:
- April 14, 2018 – 10 am until end of event
- May 12, 2018 – 10 am until end of event
- June 8, 2018 – 3 pm until 10 pm
- June 9, 2018 – 10 am until end of event
- July 14, 2018 – 3 pm until end of event
- August 11, 2018 – 3 pm until end of event
- September 8, 2018 – 3 pm until end of event
- October 13, 2018 – 10 am until end of event
- November 10, 2018 – 10 am until end of event